About

September 07, 2017

First things first! A page wherein you would know a little about me.  (if ever you're curious tho)


My name is Nichole Ann De Guzman Cordero.

but for short.. I like to keep it simple by only letting people call me "Nicole" or "Nikki"









Birthday is on 12/28/1997.




My course is Bachelor or Science Business Administration Major in Marketing Management student and has a passion for creativity in arts / photos and the like, and same goes with experimenting on food. I love to cook or bake and experiment as well but here's a fact!!! I cook... but to only taste a littttle bit of it then I just let others enjoy them. I prefer going on the healthy side of food. Not that much of a vegan but I can cope with it as well. 

Hmm.. Hidden talent?

Singing. Yaaaasss! Well, for me.. I'm not that good of a singer but I really love to sing acoustic , pop , classics from the early years due to the songs my father always plays in the house and in the car and he also made me listen to them "daw" when I was just a child so I grew up listening to it but I don't regret it. I really love pop and especially acoustic. I could also go for RNB but depends on the song. 


I also love going to the gym to take away all the stress that college gives me.. I mean literally... all those thesis, feasibility study and all that right?!?!? TAKE AWAY THE NEGATIVITY. 

Especially, I love dressing up on days wherein you really need to strut your stuff or dress like your famous! Show them what you're capable of and do not let the world downgrade you. Stand up and show them you got moves. Your sense of fashion /style. Don't care what others think of you. Be yourself rather than being a copy.

Furthermore, I now am loving that I create blogs ; reviews of service/products, travel, beauty, lifestyle, fashion.. and maybe a vlog/ youtube channel soon but still concentrating that I have a blog.

Wishing to be collaborated with products and so on.. <3 HOPING...


Much Love, xoxo
Nikki 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Facebook (under cons)