MY ALL TIME FAVE "SUNRISE EYESHADOW" (CUT CREASE? "FIRST TIME" "EXPERIMENT")

September 02, 2017


























"Sunrise Eyeshadow" (cut crease? "first time" "experiment")

WHY SUNRISE??  


Because that’s what I want to call it and for me.. it really does look like a sunrise to me. I personally love orange or coral or summer shades.
Summer shades just boost your eyes and make them more appealing with the bohemian look or summery look! I personally love going bohemian or just going for a simple summer look with a simple sleeveless top and high waist denim shorts. I mean.. who doesn’t love denim? They’re comfy and really does a good job in your ootd’s.






When I did this look.. this is only the first attempt in making a crease cut eyeshadow. So I just went in and tried it then this happened. I’m not a makeup artist or a makeup pro.. but I tried. 😐 🙂


How did I do this look?
First, you need:
– Some fabulous falsies (either natural looking or fancy looking) but for this look.. it can just be natural falsies to not overdue your makeup. But whatever goes with you or whatever you prefer can happen <3 
– A Makeup palette! OFCOURSE! I used Morphe 350. I used summer shades more on oranges, reds, and browns. The base is a white shade before all the summery shades.
– Wing Liner brush or Glitter Eyeliner for the crease
-Concealer
-Primer for eyes (optional) or makeup setting spray (MSS can be used before or after – I always like to use it after)
– Small brushes! For eyeshadow. Crease brush, Wing Liner brush, Smudger brush or C brush, Smoky Shader

Second, NOW WE MUST CREATE THE CUT CREASE or my sunrise eyeshadow look!
  1. Prime those eyes!!!! (optional: depends on you. But the primer makes the eyeshadow to last longer)
  2. Put concealer on your lid to dissapear those uneven skin tone or those veins or you know what I mean… 🙁 (uneven skin tone in my lids.. yes it’s dark 😐 so when I have no makeup around my eyes.. some people think it’s eyeshadow) oops!! DON’T FORGET WHEN PUTTING CONCEALER… Use your C-BRUSH or your beauty blender to blend it in.
  3. Get your Crease Brush and take the White shade of eyeshadow and pat it in your eyelids.
  4. Get your Crease Brush once again and get a little bit of a light brown shade then don’t forget to tap it before putting it in because it may come out pigmented. The Morphe 350 is pigmented and I love it so much!!! Hoping to get more.. Then after that, get your orange shade and red shade dab your crease brush in a little bit of red and orange eyeshadow (like mixing it up – you will mix it in your eyelid not your eyeshadow palette!!!!) Put it slightly above your crease and do the left-right brush motion! (left-right motion- yes that’s how I call it.. bare wt me)
  5. Then if there are any residues that covered your eyelid ..  put concealer and get the c brush again and put concealer on the eyelid part ( the bottom part of the crease).
  6. After number 5, get the wing liner brush or glitter eyeliner and then make a cut crease! <3
  7. Then there you have it! <3 I will soon have a makeup tutorial about this.. Just getting some cam equipments <3

With lots of love,
Nikki <3 
SEND ME or TAG ME on YOUR CUT CREASE EYESHADOW STYLES! <3 I would really look forward to it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Facebook (under cons)