Natural Look | Simple Everyday Makeup Tutorial

September 19, 2017




Check out my latest upload! (YOUTUBE)  Which uses a few products. Very easy to find products and a Natural look with only simple products that gives you that everyday makeup look. Very easy and Fast! Especially when you wakeup late like me 😓 



To be honest, I wake up at 8:10 or 8:15 in the morning when my class starts at 8:30. Yes, I need to get to the shower very fast , dress up very quick and go to the car to do my makeup there. I don't know why I sometimes can't wake up with my alarm clock in my phone when my alarm clock is on full volume and it vibrates when I need to wakeup. Sometimes I do wakeup but there are plenty times I really don't. 😅

Want a simple makeup look? A simple tutorial for your everyday activities? to go to work? or.. to go to school? Check this out! <3 Mucho love!! Corazón! 💗💗💗





Les quiero mucho!


Products: ALL DRUGSTORE!

Eyebrows: Maybelline Eyebrow Gel in Dark Brown.
Face: Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me in the shade sand sable "20", Powder - Elf HD Powder in the shade "sheer", Cheeks - Lip/Cheek Tint in the shade bloodshot.
Eyes: Mascara - Maybelline Hypercurl Volum Express WATERPROOF!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ and.. The Face Shop Eyelash Curler.
Lips: Lip Balm - Nivea Med, KJM All Natural Cosmetics Lip/Cheek Tint in Bittersweet Magenta and Bloodshot.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Facebook (under cons)