Beauty REGIMEN?? by Japan?!?! Alagang HAPONESA? - SKIN WHITE JAPAN PH

February 24, 2018

A small haul from the best Japanese beauty shop in the Philippines!!!! 100% AUTHENTIC!!!

SKIN WHITE JAPAN PH

HAUL FROM SKIN WHITE JAPAN!!!!!!!


1) PEACH WASH FACIAL WASH
2) COW BEAUTY SOAP
3) DAISO COLLAGEN


IS IT GOOD? IS IT EFFECTIVE? 









1.

CLAUDIA JANSEN PEACH WASH FACIAL WASH.


 ITS NATURAL.

infused w/ vegetables and peach extract

by KUMANO COSMETICS
-180 g
- MADE IN JAPAN
- FACIAL WASH
- MOISTURIZING
-REFRESHEN YOUR SKIN
- GLOWING SKIN

I would give this a 4.5/5 since it really does a good job on refreshing your face. It's really smooth and mild on the skin. It isn't the ones that takes off literally all your makeup but when you wake up in the morning and have your face refreshed and moisturized.. well, this is a very good product indeed!

 I love the smell for it is not harsh. It has this light fragrance of Fresh Peaches. I don't know.. but it really just relaxes you when you smell it. For me, this is a go to facial wash you can have DAILY. In the morning or before you sleep. But I really love using it in the morning though!

Should I get this again? hmm... well...WHY NOT?!?!?!??!









2.

COW BEAUTY SOAP

- PAMPAPUTI / WHITENING

- 100% MOISTURIZING
-100g
"KUTIS HAPONESA BA ANG HANAP MO BESH?"
Japan manufactures same soaps / same recipe of soaps since 1909! 
TRUTH: This soap really whitens your skin with continuous usage. 
First of all, I was curious of smelling this soap.....
For me, It smells like milk when I first smelled it then I went in for a second smell and it smelled a little bit like roses with milk which I love so much!! Rosewater is the trend nowadays for skincare right? Well, how about mix it with milk to also brighten and make your skin moisturized and soft? 
It smells so good. It's like I want to shower with this always. The smell stays in your skin after you shower. Baby smooth skin with a the smell of roses and milk. 
I would give this a 5 out of 5. I love soaps! especially the ones that gives you powers like moisturizing capabilities.





3.

⭐️DAISO COLLAGEN CAPSULES ⭐️

- ANTI AGING REGIMEN
- 400mg COLLAGEN PEPTIDE (daily dosage)
- HELPS GET RID OF WRINKLES
- HELPS GET RID OF SUN SPOTS
- HELPS GET RID OF ACNE MARKS
- REDUCES ACNE
- HELPS WITH INFLAMMATION
- MOISTURIZES SKIN / IMPROVES SKIN
- STRENGTHENS HAIR, TEETH, BONES & NAILS
- MOST AFFORDABLE COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENT in JAPAN
- 30 tablets per pack > GOOD FOR 15 days 1 pack
How to use? 
Two times a day of intake, one tablet in the morning and one tablet at night or before you sleep.
EFFECTIVE? 
Yes. Improvements may take 6-8 weeks of continous usage.
HAVE I TRIED THIS BEFORE? YES.
IS IT EFFECTIVE? YES. 
WHY?
GUYS!!!! 5 out of 5!!!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
 I love this product!!! 
Affordable collagen that works! LITERALLY WORKS!!!! 
Yes I know it's "DAISO".  But don't mock the brand when in the Philippines.. DAISO JAPAN store is available in malls and some commercial buildings which sells stuffs for only 88 pesos or 66 or 188 it all just depends on the item you're gonna get. Very affordable right? 
I tried this and I had finished 2 packets of Daiso Collagen which is good for 1 month. I want to see changes and I HAVE NEVER SKIPPED A DOSE.
Yes I know that they say it will take time. But I noticed small changes all throughout. I noticed that my skin glows a little bit and that when I wake up in the morning.. my skin looks healthy and vibrant. I love how my skin adapts to this collagen since it really does a good job on improvement! I highly recommend you guys to try this especially the beginners out there who wants to improve their skin and all that! This is a good start and I must say this is the 
STAR PRODUCT of SKIN WHITE JAPAN PH.

How about you guys? Have you tried this product yet?? 
Share to me some of your experiences in the comments below! Loveya! ❤️
SAAN BA AKO MAKAKAKUHA NG JAPAN PRODUCTS KO? 

WHERE CAN I GET MY JAPAN PRODUCTS? 

SKIN WHITE JAPAN PH 


VISIT IN FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/SkinWhiteJapanPH
VISIT IN INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/SkinWhiteJapanPH


VISIT THEIR SITE:
   www.skinwhitejapanph.com








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Facebook (under cons)