COMPILATION OF WORK AND TRAVEL 2018| WYOMING 2018

November 26, 2018

Hi guys! So I went for an OJT in the states. A province that's called Wyoming. Yes. I know right? I just only also heard it when my agency told me that's where were headed and got accepted in.


At first I was hesitant but actually when you get along with the process to live and work there.. Well, yeah it sucks to work but the PROS is that you get to be independent and especially get to know the people around you. From their culture and what not.. Especially for me, I've made a good friend. 

It's been a ride to experience the feeling. This will always have a place in my heart no matter where I'll be. 

Loved the adventure and new landscapes that I saw. It's really unforgettable.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Facebook (under cons)