SINGAPORE ADVENTURE

September 09, 2017



SG? SINGAPORE YES! 

Welcome to SG!

SELAMAT DATANG KE SG! (Welcome to SG in Malay)

How was my adventure?


Before everything.... FIRST STOP, CHICKEN RICE!

You would believe everything that I'm about to say once you've tasted it.

I MEAN.. NO.. WORDS. REALLY.
WHY IS IT JUST TOO DAMN GOOD?!

From left to right: Spring onion chicken stock soup, CHICKEN RICE wt cucumber, Curry sauce, potatoes smthng...

The real deal is the chicken rice. I don't know what to say but it's really so good with it's authenticity.

Located in Geylang , SG.
Geylang is known for it's foodie haven streets that serves authentic singaporean food. I forgot the name of this food place in Geylang that serves the best chicken rice tho..
In Geylang, you would see food stops that says there are  turtle/ reptilian dishes to eat, claypot live frog, frog porridge and so on.. but I didn't try it tho. (yes, I was shook but somehow I wan't to experience it but so sad that I didn't 😕)

I suggest you go to Geylang and experience what I have experienced. It's like I can't deny a plate of chicken rice that is showing infront of my face. I can't deny how good this really is. Try it! May your tummies be filled with love.

Next, TO THE BIG GLOBE



Yes, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SG! To more rides (that I'm scared of 😨 well, some..😅 ) and to long walks (tiring but worth it) and food of course! Especially... to long lines just to wait for your turn in a ride 😪

I have the map with me! WHERE WILL WE GO? 
(I didn't quite picture all the sceneries inside US-SG.. sorry for that.)

NEXT ON US SG: LOST WORLD

THE LOST WORLD

Yes I rode a ride in the lost world. At first I was quite petrified. But I realized something when I got out of the ride.. I want to do it again. Really.  THE CANOPY FLYER. Yes its when you're feet doesn't have support underneath and its like a litle roller coaster.. I think? It goes up, down and side to side. It's a very exciting ride.


NEXT ON US SG: SHREK'S CASTLE


Shrek's Castle just gave us a tour and shown us a video with 4D experience. It's a great story tho.

NEXT ON US SG: TO MADAGASCAR

THE HOME OF THE KING 🦁



NEXT ON US SG: TO SCI-FI CITY


Want to hang to the starbot cafe? Starbot cafe has a transformers interior inside.



Sorry for the few photos tho :( 


NEXT ON SG: TO HAJI LANE

I'm seriously serious that you must go to HAJI LANE in Singapore before leaving Singapore!
I am a artist fanatic and I really really really love HAJI LANE. It's like I left my heart there. Haji Lane is a street wherein you can find good spots to take a picture!


Definitely Instagram-worthy!
To HAJI LANE. Oh love.
View of haji lane








REALLY?! NO WORDS.  I'M SPEECHLESS.



I love this wall so much. Full of colors and very artistic indeed. Every art that has been made whether small or large must be appreciated very much. I love how the colors resemble everywhere in the wall.

So minimalist yet so beautiful.


NEXT ON SG: THE SHOPPES AT MARINA BAY SANDS










A nostalgic Sampan ride. 
 To help calm the mood and just enjoy the ride. 





The buildings of Singapore to the left and Louis Vuitton Island Maison to the right.


Apologies that I did not picture all the things that I did in Singapore so it's just up to here.. 


How did you enjoy your SG ADVENTURE? Tell me on the comments section below! and I'll try to reply to you :)

- I loved mine! and I would definitely go back to finding more spots to discover and experience.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Facebook (under cons)